Let’s Start at the Very Beginning
October 28, 2011 § Leave a comment
Here are 5 hopefully intriguing opening lines:
1. Time beckoned us tauntingly into infinity; would to God we had not followed.
2. I tried for years to tell my parents that aliens were real, not because I knew we would find them, but because I knew we had already found them.
3. She vividly remembered the day when her tail had first appeared; her parents had not been amused.
4. It took only a brief glance at the mirror for him to know he had not survived.
5. The baby in the cradle smiled self-assuredly, dreamily recalling everything that had gone on before.