Once upon a line
October 28, 2011 § 2 Comments
- He never thought he’d be hired to assassinate a gelatinous blob.
- In the areas that hadn’t been urbanized, you could see the stars quite clearly, and if the sky was clear enough, you could see earth.
- The trick to speaking with a hostile alien is to be tactful in your speech and ready with your weapon.
- He woke up and looked at his arm. 94% charged. That’s probably enough for the day.
- He frowned contemplatively when he noticed his last candle had shrunken to the height of a thimble. He’d have to activate the nuclear reactor.