How (Not) to Begin a Story
October 29, 2011 § 1 Comment
1. As it turned out, the government had been wise when it banned the use of lasers while intoxicated.
2. The heart of a captain, like his ship, burns fiercely.
3. Of all the colors Sam had imagined for his nuptual spaceship, hot pink had never once crossed his mind.
4. The aliens turned out to be rather poor designers of corn mazes.
5. One of the perks of accidentally creating a black hole is that you never have to stand trial. You just fall in.