Five Starting Points
October 14, 2012 § Leave a comment
1. The man fought the rising serge of panic within him as he desperately sought refuge from the enraged mutant children of his cold, thoughtless genetic experiments.
2. It can be very distracting hearing the telekinetic projections of others, but on the bright side, there’s not enough room to get a song stuck in my head.
3. The first rule of the space conquistadors: never put your laser gun in your back pocket.
4. As I lay feeling my life-blood slowly draining from my lesions, I was not concerned for myself, really. I was more concerned for my clone life-donor whose body parts will be shucked and harvested to salvage my life, regardless of his pain.
5. My mother absolutely refused to allow me to attend Space Cadet Academy after I was caught taking the family spaceship joyriding without permission the third time. Maybe that’s why I ran away to join the Heinlein and Clarke Alien Space Circus Spectacular.